Weddings are great. It is a time of joy and happiness; however, there are times you want to decline an invitation because it is so expensive to get everything done for a wedding. You want to look good but circumstances may not permit. If you are going to a wedding, there are great ways to look awesome and spend little money. The best wedding updo hairstyles. They will stay neat for long periods and you get to enjoy dancing and mingling. Updos are elegant and chic. The great thing about updos is that they can be worn in medium length, short or long hair. Updos are easy to do and require little preparation. If you have a little time to get ready then this style is your best option.
Here is how to style the best wedding updo hairstyles.
- Add some dry shampoo to the root of your hair. Massage in hair to distribute properly. This will help to add volume to the roots of the hair and keep your hair from looking greasy at the end of the day.
- Use a curling wand or curling iron to curl your hair. This will help hair to look more elegant. Adding heat to the hair can make it look shiner. The curls will also help to make the hair more manageable and easier to style. It will also make the ends of the hair more attractive.
- Part the crown section of the hair and tease gradually towards the front. You can use a rat tail teasing comb or any fine teeth hair brush. Make sure to gradually tease the hair to prevent a drastic hump.
- Roll the crown section towards the end then tuck the hair under and fasten with bobby pins. This will add more height to your overall appearance and take some of the attention away from angular face features or round faces.
- Pull hair from the nape of the neck and gradually roll hair to meet the crown. Fasten with multiple bobby pins.
- With the hair that is left out; wrap small sections around your finger and pin each around the back and sides.
- Use generous hair spray and blow dry to hold the style in place. This is a very helpful factor as hair will stay neatly in place.
This style is great for any formal occasion; whether it be a wedding, dinner, ball or prom. And if you want to find out more about wedding hairstyles for long hair, please follow this link.